Sit Exams For Association of Chartered Certified Accountants At AIS
Auckland Institute of Studies is now the only venue in New Zealand to be able to offer computer based exams for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). There are almost 735 testing centres around the world, and AIS can now offer ACCA’s Computer Based Exams here in Auckland.
Advantages of Computer-Based Exams in Auckland
- Locally based, you do not need to fly to another country to sit your exam
- Practice before the exam – ACCA has resources to prepare for the exams available on its website
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in London. It is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification and examinations.
What is AIS offering?
AIS has been certified by ACCA to administer accounting exams on their behalf. AIS are not offering the exams preparation.
Booking Your ACCA Computer Based Exam
- Make arrangements to sit your exam(s) directly through the ACCA website or contact Christine Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pay to the CBE centre directly for the exam(s) you wish to sit.
- On exam day, your identity will be checked by the invigilator. Further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
- On completion of the exam, your provisional result is displayed on screen. Your result will be transferred to your my ACCA records within 72 hours.
Learn more about ACCA’s Computer Based Exams on the ACCA website.
Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS) is proud to be able to help future Chartered Certified Accountants gain their qualification, and cover the demand of the New Zealand market, as well as, the world.
Upcoming ACCA Exam Dates
- Wed 26 June 2019
- Wed 25 September 2019
- Wed 20 November 2019
All enquiries to email@example.com