Manav Rachna International University extends its knowledge partnership with Auckland Institute of Studies, New Zealand
Press Release by Manav Rachna International University, India
Faridabad, November 16: A Memorandum of Understanding was signed today between Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) and Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), New Zealand to extend their existing relationship to support Manav Rachna’s three-year degree level courses in International Business and Information Technology.
The MoU was signed between Richard Smith, Deputy CEO, AIS and Dr. Dr. N C Wadhwa, VC, MRIU in the presence of Dr. Prashant Bhalla, President, MREI; Dr. Amit Bhalla, VP, MREI; and other senior functionaries.
It is noteworthy that Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) was amongst the first Indian education providers to be accredited and approved as an offshore site for delivery of AIS programs approved by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA), an autonomous agency of Ministry of Education, Govt. of New Zealand. This relationship has now been extended to support Manav Rachna’s degree level programs in the two fields.
The agreement covers the following:
- Support from AIS, NZ in the development and upgradation of curriculum, processes as well as quality management system.
- The implementation of this support would interlock existing AIS, NZ programs with the International Business & Information Technology programs at MRIU.
- Students pursuing the two courses at MRIU shall share the same learner management Moodle as AIS, NZ.
- Faculty Exchange with more significant faculty interaction
- Research Cooperation
- Support in Certification for Test of English Proficiency Level
Students pursuing the two programs will get the unique opportunity to undergo complimentary four-week study abroad program at the Auckland Institute of Studies in New Zealand during their third year.
Dr N C Wadhwa, VC, MRIU, said,
Manav Rachna has always inculcated among its students international best practices in education to help them emerge as global citizens of the future. The extension of our relationship with AIS, NZ has set a new benchmark for us to further intensify our commitment and efforts towards quality education, and shall consolidate our position on the global educational scenario.